Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Fake Smile


Credit



Template : Qistina Re
others : una & Athirah
Best view : Google Chrome



Goodbye doesn't mean forever.
Thursday, 1 March 2012 | 20:44 | 0 comments

When I think about you. And all the precious moment's we have spent together. Laughing and screaming with joy. How I wish time would stop. You're the one that makes me laugh. You're also the one that make me cry. You're the one whom I can share my feeling with. Care for me in your very own way. And have created the most wonderful feelings inside.

Thank you for all the goodness and kindess and warmth of feeling, That the eternity of our friendship brings.  Even though 2013 is our final year being at SMK USJ 20. I realize that i'll miss you guys. A lot. And all the crazy stuff we used to do together because having you as my bestfriend is too good to be true. And how....
Thank you for being my friend. My true friend and goodbye doesn't mean forever. Nvm we got only one year left for having fun together. And I won't never forget all of you. I promise.