MAY!!
YAY!! April is over. now it's MAY! omg. I hope it will be a goood month for me. um. :) I hope there will no more fake hope. fake promised. fake smile. fake dream. fake feelings. And all the sadness, pain, loneliness everything will gone. No more drama. No more hurt. No more pain. No more sad. No more. happiness happiness come to me. I just miss my smile. I just don;t want to be sad anymore. lord please give me strengh to face all this. I wish my hope will come true. Em. Dear May please don't let me say "May 1? Don’t put your hopes up though." or "May? It just a fucked month. Like the rest" please please please? I hope everything will be alright. There will be no more SUICIDE OR CUTS OR WANT TO DIE OR I'M NOTHING OR I ALWAYS ALONE OR LET ME KILL MY SELF. em. whtevr. but Welcome May!